That you need to re-fuel your creativity and to exercise your brain is no news. But, it is something that we keep forgetting to do, even that we know it is so important. Just like going to the gym or eating healthy. I decided to dedicate this summer to re-fuel my brain and my creativity in the best way possible. Here is my plan!
This summer I will take some time to read (a lot) and really get into learning mode. Every book and every page will be highlighted with a marker where there is something to learn, use or give an extra thought. Afterwards I will get it all down in a suitable medium and then learn and adapt it on myself and my own business. Of course, I will make lots of blog posts about what I learn as well!
Here are the books I decided to read to fuel my brain. Let me know I you think there is a book missing that I must read!
Framgångsboken (Swe) (Done)
- Show your work! (Done)
- Hela Sverige hånglar (Swe)
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things
- Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- The Courage to Write: How Writers Transcend Fear
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business
- You Are Not Your Brain
- Ego is the Enemy
- Power of Habit
Meanwhile, I wish you all a lovely summer!